Transform Your Family In 4hrs
Transform Your Family in 4 Hours (the “Program”) is owned and operated by Heidi Rogers (ABN 86625455017) “heidirogers.com.au” (“COMPANY,” “we” or “us”).
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the program, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the program after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You
This program and all the materials available on the program are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The program is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the program or the materials available on the program in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the program. You may, however, download and/or print copies of individual pages of the program for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Heidi Rogers does not provide therapy, any form of medical care, medical opinion, medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, or on any other online platform. The information provided by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is provided for informational purposes only – not therapy purposes. Although such information may be provided by individuals in the psychological or medical professions, the provision of such information does not create a therapist-patient relationship, and does not constitute as professional opinion, professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition. No diagnosis, treatment, psychological or medical advice is offered by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information provided by Heidi Rogers and her affiliates on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is educational and is designed to help families build stronger connection and increase their understanding of contemporary parenting research findings, not replace or supplement traditional therapy. You should always seek the advice of your physician, a licensed mental health professional or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call your doctor or 000 immediately, go to your nearest emergency room, visit https://www.lifeline.org.au/ or call the Lifeline on 13 11 14 (this number is available in Australia 24 hours a day, every day of the year).
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized (unless otherwise agreed in writing by Heidi Rogers), an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability. If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand this usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we’ll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we’ll restore access.
This program may include a variety of features, such as Facebook groups, live Q&A calls and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted in Facebook groups, live Q&A calls and other public posting areas of the program, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the program.
It is a condition of your use of the program that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the program.
- Use the program to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the program or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the program.
- Use the program to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the program, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this program, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this program.
- Use the program to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the program to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the program to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the program to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the program to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the program.
Transform Your Family In 4 Hours may host Facebook Groups, online webinars, chats and other public forums on its sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the Facebook Groups, online webinars, chats or other public forums in the future.
Transform Your Family In 4 Hours or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Facebook groups, webinars, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Heidi Rogers staff, or Heidi Rogers’ outside contributors.
Heidi Rogers expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages.
Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Heidi Rogers or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Limitation of Liability
Transform Your Family In 4 Hours is backed by 17 years of clinical work with parents and children, and hundreds of happy families. However, if you’re still unsure about joining we offer a full 14-day money back guarantee.
Try the program, complete the first two weeks of worksheets, and if you’re not happy with it ask for a refund within 14 days of joining and we’ll refund you in full.
Refund requests after 14 days will not be considered.