Webinars For Teachers & Schools
Calmer Classrooms Webinars
Learn more about your student’s inner world, how to meet their psychological needs, and build a stronger connection with a Calmer Classrooms webinar.
These events equip Principals, educators and parents with actionable advice and strategies around some of the most relevant topics facing schools and caregivers today, like:
- Calm Classrooms – how to create a calm and supportive environment for learning.
- Resilience – fostering resilience and building confidence in all aspects of a child’s life.
- Anxiety – how to help your students manage it – inside and outside the classroom.
- Connection – uncover what your students are NOT telling you, and why.
- Safety – how to keep students safe, physically and emotionally (and how to respond to disclosures & support students in unsafe home environments).
- Social Media – how to navigate tech and your students (this is a BIG one for all parents and educators).
- Trust – how to create an environment that encourages openness and honesty.
- Adolescence – looking ahead at the strategies and tools you can use to prepare yourself and your child BEFORE you get there.
- Body Image – promoting healthy body image and a healthy relationship with food.
Heidi’s empathetic, authentic, relatable approach has been embraced by people seeking a down-to-earth and relaxed therapeutic experience.
Heidi is a psychotherapist, counsellor and speaker with 18 years experience in mental health and trauma therapy. Heidi has worked in both the US and Australia delivering therapeutic services to children, individuals and families.
Heidi recently brought her touring ‘talks’ into the online realm, helping parents all over the world manage meltdowns, improve behavior, yell less, and begin working on their own ‘stuff’.
Get In Touch
Contact Heidi to discuss your educator and parenting seminar needs